FAIRHOPE ORGANIC SUNLESS TANNING
Airbrush or spray tanning is a safe, fast
drying, spray on color solution applied with a special equipment by trained staff. A Cosmetic Bronzer (instant
bronzer) will be visible the moment you apply the product and shows you the quality results immediately.
The next forming color you will receive
from your Airbrush Tan is with a DHA Bronzer which
reacts with the Amino Acids in your skin to develop color over 2-3 hours
with absolutely NO ORANGE color.
Organic Sunless Tanning is an even, streak-free formula with built in
sheeting action to eliminate spotting and streaking common in inferior
sunless tanning products.
Tips For Tanners And FAQ
1. Shower and exfoliate entire body
before your session. Avoid using any deodorant or moisturizing soap as
this can leave a film that can interfere with the tanning process. We
recommend using an exfoliating glove and making a paste of baking soda
and non-moisturizing shower gel.
2. DO NOT apply any lotions, cream, deodorant, perfume, etc. before your
tan.These may cause a barrier to the spray tan solution.
3. Wear dark colored, loose fitting clothes to your appointment. Sandals are suggested to avoid any rub off onto socks.
4. Cover finger/toenails with nail polish to avoid staining. Have
manicures, pedicures and hair done BEFORE your tanning session.
5. You must wait at least 8-12 hours (or max of 6 if using the Tan-Lock
after solution before showering, swimming, sweating, applying lotion or
6.Moisturize your skin at least twice a day. Hydrating the skin maintains longer life you your tan.
7. Wear waterproof sunscreen when swimming to protect your tan from uneven fading.